Photography

I LOVE photography! I did some photo shoots for weddings and graduation to help pay for my first year of College. I don't have any school education for taking pictures but I have years of experience. I mainly like doing landscape and portrait. The down side to me loving photography so much is that I can be picky when it comes to me having my picture taken. My husband is a professional photographer and takes school pictures. We own a simple Cannon camera but I can edit pictures I take to look a little more professional. Here are some of my pictures. Enjoy!







Comments

  1. Fun pictures! Have you added your blog to our family blog yet, like Jana and Kari have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I don't know how to, that's why I use Jim's name when I post on the family blog ha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Safely Home