Long over due




It's been too long since updating my pregnancy on the blog. Since my last news of a nursery theme I have had another ultrasound. My pregnancy has been going well except with my lack of gaining weight. The OB would encourage me every visit to eat more in hopes that I would add on a pound or two by next visit. I would graze all day and still not gain a pound or lose a pound by the time I saw my OB again. It finally got to the point where the OB thought a ultrasound to see the growth of the baby wasn't a bad idea. I was 30 weeks when I had the ultrasound and I was excited to see my baby again but also nervous that maybe Zalen wasn't growing. The ultrasound went way better then expected. The nurse said everything looked great, the baby is healthy and growing more then average. Zalen was 3.5 pounds at 30 weeks which is above average weight. She also confirmed Zalen being a boy. After having the Ultrasound the OB stopped encouraging me to gain weight since Zalen was obviously gaining enough weight. Since picking out a nursery theme I've had two baby showers. I had one with my family and one with my husband's family. I thought the panda theme would be hard to pull together but the hostesses at both baby showers managed to find panda decorations and make it work. I am now 33 weeks with 7 weeks left to go. I feel so blessed to have a low risk pregnancy and have a healthy baby growing inside of me. I went on a tour at the hospital today with my husband where I will be during my labor, delivery  and recovery. The nurses were helpful and nice and the rooms were like mini suites! It made me excited to know that I will be made as comfortable as possible as well as Zalen. I was also nervous because I knew that in less then seven weeks I would be in those rooms. Well I hope to have another update sooner then last time. These past couple months have flown by so fast and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down. Thanks to all of you who are keeping up with how my growing family is doing and I hope you will continue to check this website out for new updates and pictures! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home