Vacation to My Homeland

I went to my homeland (also known as Illinois) to visit with my family and friends and to show off my new little blessing. It was a joy to see everyone and watch them drool over Brody (My favorite part ).  A LOT happened while I was visiting there such as my sister and I got to spend time girly time together getting pampered. My best friend Abby and I went out to eat to celebrate our 30th birthday together. Evy and I planned a small Valentine's Day party for our close family and friends. Brody turned one month! And finally, Victory Baptist Church (the church I grew up in) had a 42nd anniversary celebration. I put captions under the pictures to fill you in on what's going on. Sorry some pictures may seem random but I didn't want to leave out any memories that I can look back on later.


My sister Evy and I just getting back from getting our hair and nails done.


Aunt Abby visiting with Brody


Zalen helping Nana clean


Snuggles before nap time


Matching Mickey Mouse outfits


Look who is one month!!


Zalen is such a good helper and big brother


From Zalen and Brody to YOU!


Grandma Hutchinson made Brody a beautiful sweater


My best friend Abby and I celebrating our 30th birthday's together at Olive Garden. I couldn't ask for a better friend to grow old and share memories with.




Evy and I threw a small Valentines party for close family and friends. Evy and I made all of the sweets you see except the cookies.


LOVE


Meet Marley, My sister's dog. He is great with kids and thinks he a lap dog. Ha!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
 I didn't make a post for it so here you go. ;)


My Husband Jim did an excellent job picking out a Valentines gift for me this year. My two favorite things, Reeses and Tinkerbell.


I felt so beautiful in this picture so I wanted to post it. It's rare I see a picture of myself and think I look pretty in it.


My little Z-Man sleeping. I need to take more pictures like this. He looks so angelic.


This is my Grandma Whittaker's window. I love how the frost looks like trees. Isn't God an amazing artist?!






This was such a wonderful service to celebrate Victory Baptist Church's 42nd Anniversary. The special speaker was Pastor Justyn Smith. I feel so blessed to be a part of this church.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home