Christmas Time is here!

Christmas is my favorite holiday so this post will be longer with a lot more pictures.
First off I wanted to update on my migraines and Gestational Diabetes. I'm not sure if I mentioned in earlier posts that I have Gestational Diabetes but I've managed to keep it under control with dieting and exercising. I have also had a lot of migraines this pregnancy. I had migraines before I was pregnant but they have been severe and more often since being pregnant. I went to see a Neurologist and he did an exam but found nothing of concern. He said I am having severe migraines and gave me some information and advise about migraines such as what can trigger them and preventative measures..etc. I'm glad that it's nothing serious but it still makes me nervous when I get one that numbs my arm and hand or takes away part of my vision, even if it's only for a few minutes.  In other news, Jim made an A in one of the two classes he took this semester. His teacher ranked him 2nd to the top of his class! We are still waiting to hear about his other class but we are certain he did very well in that class too. So proud of Jim, he is working so hard in his classes and at work. 

So I saw this picture on Pinterest of a pregnant woman next to a Santa and I LOVED it so I found the nearest Santa and took a picture...

Jim and I went to a few Christmas parties and I love dressing festive for them all. 


My brother Cecil and his family came to visit with my Mom and I over a weekend. I haven't seen his family in 4 years and it was the first time meeting his son Sebastian.











Moving on to our Christmas Morning!

Our traditional Christmas morning of donuts, hot chocolate, and reading from the Bible.


And now to open gifts!


The picture below is our big Christmas present to Zalen this year. He is always playing with something similar to this at my Doctor's office, so we thought he might like one at home to play with too.





Jim and I hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas filled with many memories, not forgetting the true meaning of Christmas....Christ birth! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home