Easter Weekend

Jim and I went to Illinois for Easter. It was a very short trip and we crammed in a lot of activities. I am exhausted but I made a lot of new memories and I can tell Zalen and Brody also made some fun memories too. Happy Easter from my family to yours!! He is Risen!!!


 Open Easter baskets from Mommy, Daddy, Nana, and Grandpa Rick



Brody with his Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy



Playing outside with Brandon before Church



Victory Baptist Church Easter service. 
It was such a blessing to hear Pastor Robertson preach again and remember why we celebrate Easter. 


Easter outfits 





Easter Egg Hunt!!!


Easter lunch with Grandma and Grandpa




Enjoying the weather outside with Brandon and Christian


Someone got tired from all the days activities


My sister Evy and I doing a selfie



Bonfire and smores..yum!


Cuddles with Nana. Ending the night on a good note!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home