Hutchinson Camping

Jim's family has a family reunion like my family does every year. Jim's family usually goes camping but because of rain the tents were put away. I love how connected both sides of our families are. Mine and my Husband's families love bonding time and staying in touch with each other.
This Summer the families stayed at my In law's house and took advance of the nice size backyard and swing set! We had fun playing outside games, face painting, put puting, playing Bingo, going to the water park, and ending the reunion with an awesome family talent show.
This is why I love the summer! 
(minus the allergies)





























I helped the Grandkids make Grandpa Hutchinson a candy bar card for Father's Day. He loved it and the kids had a blast making it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home