Cosmetology 411


I love Cosmetology since I was young enough to know what it is. I don't know very much about it but I love
putting on make up and feeling beautiful. I  also love saving money at the nail salon by doing my own nails. I've experimented with different brands of make up, nail polish, hair products, and facial cleansers to have a pretty good idea on what is good for my skin. Every woman's body is different so what I use may not work well with your skin.




Here are a variety of ways I do my nails.







I put make up on the right side of my face so you can see the difference. I really appreciate make up! It makes me look more awake. ha


I use Cover Girl powder and Rimmel natural bronzer



For my lips I like Revlon, and Covergirl



My foundation is Botanics. My Eye shadow is Covergirl. Isn't Covergirl great?!




My sister in law gave me some Aveeno and I LOVE it. So that's what I use now. I also use Johnson's baby lotion for my face. I love any lotion that is Bath and Body Works. They all work pretty well on my skin and smell amazing! You can't feel beautiful with out smelling beautiful too and so for that I LOVE Viva La Juicy. It has a light fruity sent. For my hair I use Suave dry shampoo (for the days I don't have time to wash my hair), conditioner mousse (the conditioner helps keep my hair from getting frizzy), and Garnier hair spray (the best yet).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home