To my Fathers

To my Father,
Happy Father's Day to you Dad. We've come a long way and I am so proud of the Father and Grandpa you become. I remember the long walks around our neighborhood and the advise you would give me about staying close to God. I remember when I was going to a vocational school you would walk to the school to make sure I had lunch. (chicken salad and crackers). I remember when I was a young girl you would talk to me about your childhood and your parents, I didn't pay as much attention as I should have, but looking back with my own kids I understand why you told me those stories of your youth and tried so hard to guide me in the right direction the best you knew how. I remember when we were talking over the phone and you told me you were proud of me. I will NEVER forget that. You weren't the perfect parent, but who is. I love you for all the good in you and for the strong desire you had to see your kids grow up following God's will and still have for your Grandchildren. I love you Dad and I hope your Father's Day is one full of happy memories and joy.





To my Father in Law,
 You are such an amazing Father-in-law and Grandpa. Every time there are grandchildren around I find you in the midst playing right a long side them. I'm so thankful and feel blessed for the love you show your kids and grandchildren! I am truly blessed to have two Fathers who love their children, their "in law" children, and grandchildren so much! I remember when I had Zalen there were times that I didn't know what to do with being a first time Mommy...and you were right there to offer Fatherly advise.. I love you so much for that. I hope you are also enjoying your Father's Day and remembering how loved you are!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home