Crazy Things

Sometimes I do crazy things to get a good picture. Last week I had the worst cold but I also had my Mother-in-laws professional quality camera which needed to be returned soon. So what did I do? Well, I didn't rest if that's what your thinking. I went to two different museums with my two boys in two days. On a side note,Tylonel Cold and Flu works wonders. I pushed myself to go to these two places because I read that they had solar system exhibits. Zalen's 3rd birthday is coming up soon and his theme is on the solar system, rockets, planets..the whole nine yards.
I thought these exhibits would make for an awesome backdrop for his birthday cards.
The first museum we went to was a discovery museum. When we walked to the "Blast Off" room it was nothing more then a two liter bottle that shoots up when you press a button. I was disappointed but I could tell Zalen was having fun so I let it go.
The next day we went to another museum, to the fourth floor, and the exhibit had a few things but only one thing caught Zalen's eye and that was a ball.
Zalen loved the Planetarium show and the mini exhibits outside of it.
Both of the museums were fun to visit I just wish now I would of waited until I felt better. Doing crazy things has it's consequences.
By the end of the week Zalen caught my cold and my cold got worse because I didn't rest when I should have. Lesson Learned.

                                  Here are some pictures from the two museums

Toddler water exhibit 

Fishing

Brody in front of a green screen

Space food

Zalen trying to call Nana

Just for laughs...the Evolution exhibit

Balls! Every where! Zalen didn't want to leave

Brody was VERY excited about this fire truck

I guess I did find a backdrop

Brody selfie

Zalen with the ball I told you about earlier

Look a rocket!

Butterfly Garden

Zalen kept saying, "Chomp, chomp" around the dinosaur bones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home