Mother Dear

I visited with my Mom on Sunday at her assisted living home. I always enjoy chatting with her about her day and hearing stories from the past. My Mom gave me one of the best compliments that day by saying that I look like her Mom with my short hair style. I enjoy compliments, especially from my Mom about my Nonna! I am blessed to have a beautiful Mother and Grandmother (who is in Heaven now) who love God and have an inward beauty as well as an outward beauty. My Mom and I haven't always been close and we are still working on having a better relationship but I do know that she truly loves me, my family, and God. She can come across as mean to people who don't know her and opinionated and stubborn to people who do know her...but in her heart she wants nothing more than to be with Jesus and see the rest of her family be with her in Heaven. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home