Christmas In Rockford

Jim and I went to Rockford for the annual Whittaker Christmas party. I stayed in Rockford, Illinois for a week to visit with family and friends. Everyone loved on Zalen and I loved the relaxation and catching up on news. Zalen learned to roll over during our stay in Rockford and I learned some new ways to make him giggle. Zalen has started to become a social butterfly and a little on the nosy side. I will admit he gets that from me. ha 

Carisa and Zalen

Handmade ornaments from Grandma Whittaker

Waiting for the games to start

Eric and Grandpa Whittaker in a deep conversation

Evy

Tammy's Christmas tree

Enjoying some Christmas movies

Emily sporting the homemade hats Grandma Whittaker made

Cutting Grandpa Whittaker's birthday cake

Grandma Whittaker 

Grandpa Whittaker

Me, Zalen, and Teresa

April and Erica having some fun

Brett tossing a ball around

Lets play some music!

Showing some love

Trina

Sugar cookies Grandma Whittaker made

Singing Christmas carols

Trina and Zalen

Me and Grandma Whittaker

Grandma Whittaker

Aunt Priscilla 

I found out my friend is expecting again!

Brando

Erica and Nicolas hiding Brandon

Family photo

Brandon playing hide and seek

This was one of the white elephant gifts

Erica and Zalen

Zalen's hand

My precious baby

Zalen looking handsome

Family picture

FOOD

Door prize

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home