Getting Ready for Christmas

I LOVE the Holiday Season! Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I love the smells of pine and cinnamon with the sounds of carols in the background. I always enjoy a cup of hot cocoa with the first snow fall while watching It's a Wonderful Life. Zalen and I have mainly been the ones getting our home ready for Christmas while Jim works crazy hours. Here are some pictures of our adventures and some of our future Christmas family traditions!


Decorating the tree

Christmas in Bethlehem

Santa and Zalen

An ornament from Grandma and Grandpa Hutchinson

Homemade ornaments I made for our tree

Thanks to everyone who mailed us a Christmas card.

Looked at Christmas lights

Decorated our home in gift wrap

Zalen's hand print ornament

Zalen sporting a red mustache 

Merry Christmas from the Hutchinson family!

 
Zalen's Christmas tree

Ginger bread house. This was a lot of fun!

Pictures I took of Zalen for Christmas cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home