Slow Down!

Brody is TWO months! Wow, times flies! Brody is a lot more interactive now. He likes to smile, punch at things, talk, and roll to his side from his back. Pretty soon he will be rolling all the way over, crawling, walking, running, driving, off to College...ahhh....I want my baby back! Okay, I got ahead of myself a little bit. Brody is not the only one getting older this month, Jim turned the big two five! Jim can now legally rent a car! Pretty awesome right?! On top of everyone getting older St.Patrick's Day was this month. I am part Irish (My temper part) so I feel like I should celebrate it even though I'm not exactly sure the whole story behind it. Anywho, some more fabulous pictures for you!

Brody at 2 months old

Jim at his 25th birthday party

Jim captured this precious moment. Can you see why I want Brody to stay in my arms forever.




Happy St.Patricks Day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home