Baby Bump



I am so excited about finally starting to show the "baby bump". I have had friends and family rocking the baby bump at 13 weeks and I was not even showing. During my first trimester I lost at least 10 pounds just from morning sickness and food aversions. All of my clothes became so loose that it more draped me then fitted me ha. At every doctor visit I would ask, "Does it look like I'm showing yet?" and she would say, "you look bloated", "Not yet, every pregnancy is different". Well I am happy to announce that at my 21 week visit the Doctor said I am showing! I still find myself comparing my now 22 week baby bump to other 22 week baby bumps out there (which most are bigger then mine), but I've read and heard that first pregnancies don't show up as much, so I'm sticking with that theory so I feel better. I best thing about my new found baby bump is people are starting to rub it, like it bring them good luck ha. I love it most when my husband rubs it and talks to Zalen and tells me how happy he is to be a Father. Moments like these, who cares how big my baby bump is or gets. Zalen is healthy, Jim and I are healthy. We are a healthy, happy, growing family!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home