Wedding Day



Jim and I married on November, 19th, 2011. Time stood still as I walked down the aisle to meet my future husband. Jim looked so handsome, he was just as nervous as me. I dreamed of this day for so long, meeting a man that would be a gentleman and treat me like his queen. The message before we got married was filled with love and hope, it made me so excited to take this big step with Jim. As I held his hand and listened to the message I felt secure and safe. No matter what trials may come our way (which some already did), I knew that we would give each other the strength we need to make it through. After we said our I do's I couldn't walk fast enough out the door ha. So many friends and family attended our wedding in support and made me feel beautiful, the way a bride should feel. I thought I loved Jim more then I ever could on our wedding day, but every day my love for him grows stronger and deeper. I don't know how I managed to live with out him for 26 years, and I hope I never have to live another day with out him. God has blessed me with such a wonderful man, I know he tailor made Jim for me. I look forward to the future and the journey ahead with my husband and future children.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home