Surprise!



I found out I was pregnant on the 9th of January. I woke up, went to the bathroom ( you can fill in the rest), and waited 3 minutes. I didn't want to get my hopes up but those three minutes went by so so slow. Thoughts flooded my mind, what if I am? What do I do? What do I eat? Drink? Who do I tell? What if it's a boy? or girl? What will their names be? What if I'm not? What do I tell Jim? and on and on they came. I finally started to see a faint pink line show up next to a bold pink line, and the faint pink got a little darker and the answer came. I WAS pregnant! I ran to Jim and said, "How to you feel about being a daddy?" He was a little shocked at first but once I showed him the pregnancy stick he got just as excited as me. I called a couple of friends and family up to announce the news and left everyone else with out the news until I was 13 weeks along. Once I found out I was pregnant I looked online for articles I could read and made my first appt to see a nurse. The more information I read the more prepared I felt to face the next eight months ahead of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home