Nursery Theme



My nursery theme is Pandas. The colors I'm going with are light green, light blue, and dark brown. This theme is subject to change depending on how many panda items I actually get at my baby shower ha. I haven't found too many panda things for a nursery online or in store so don't panic or get frustrated if you can't find anything panda. However, I have found a lot based around my colors, so if nothing else I can just have a room with green, blue, and brown, and no particular theme. I have a registry at Babies R Us and at Target. If you go to the homepage and scroll down you will see a link to both websites. If you see something I haven't added to my registry that you think would be important to have please let me know by going to the "Contact Us" tab and leaving me a message. Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Story

Photography

Safely Home